Friday, June 7, 2013

Demons by Imagine Dragons

My Poetry in Motion video has been having troubles rendering... I will upload it ASAP!!

Okay, so after rendering it, I am now uploading it onto youtube, unfortunately it is not very fast.
"Uploading your video. 278 minutes remaining."
DONE (:

 
When the curtain's call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl
I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
Don't want to let you down
But I am hell bound
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdomcome
At first I was not planning to put the song with the lyrics, that way it could be longer and more like a simple 'poem'. BUT I decided against it since I did not want it to be slow (and boring), so I put the song along with it~ :3 That is why it seems short, but there is still 10+ lines (12) okay?!

Feel free to leave a comment/suggestion because I did work hard on this because I found it very fun XD
Criticism is acceptable. I already know some of my timing is still off.. =__=''

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! I need to learn from you now! Maybe you will finish it over the summer? It would be a great addition to your eportfolio. Shows your talents. Summer may allow you the time to finish the whole song. Just a thought for you to ponder and yes quality was awesome and way better than quantity.

    ReplyDelete